Our Toddler Program
(1-2 years old)
Little Stars Child Development Center
Affordable daycare for your child. Learn more about our evening, night & weekend program.
Our Toddler program at Little Stars Daycare Center promotes our children to explore the world through, touching; listening hearing and seeing beautiful colors, shapes of toys in their surroundings. Teachers and assistants introduce our toddlers to the unique value system of creating and building friendship, self esteem, curiosity and nurturing children into exploring the world around them. Your toddler will be involved in a literacy rich environment, which promotes children into handling objects around them to gain confidence as they develop cognitively and socially through these developmental stages.
We believe that children learn best when they are introduced to objects in the environment through constant communication with the child while challenging the child to grow through a balanced curriculum, which meets the needs of all our toddlers. We realize that every child does not learn at the same rate, but we consistently introduce that child to unique styles of learning through play activities to incorporate growth on a daily basis.
Although toddlers are not babies, being that they are more mobile, most of them are autonomous, social and thoughtful language is emerging and they love to test and experiment. They can sometimes become assertive and independent, yet other times passive and very dependent.
is it safe to buy Keppra online Our toddler program is best characterized as:
- Designed to grow toddlers socially and emotionally.
- Promoting autonomy through play activities.
- Nurturing toddlers into becoming independent and curious about their learning environment.
- Meeting the needs of all types of learners.
- Proven to develop confidence, self esteem and love of learning.
- A program, which is based on the creative curriculum to promote investigative activities, which allows children to independently into their stages of learning.
- We promote literacy, creativity, and language through play.