(6 Weeks - 1 Year Old)
Little Stars Child Development Center
Affordable daycare for your child. Learn more about our evening, night & weekend program.
At Little Stars Child Development Center, we’ve created an environment in which your baby can grow through developmental activities. The learning environment, consist of bright colors; vivid pictures, soft cuddly toys and playthings are always available to spark their imagination and promote exploration. In the course of each day, we focus on building your infant’s word voice and sound recognition by reading stories, listening to rhymes, singing songs, and allowing them to listen to music. Our teachers are experienced in handling small children, acknowledging of the needs of each infant. They help your baby to explore the world around them through helping to develop their sensory skills.
Our infant program promotes the following to meet the needs of your beautiful baby:
- Our program is based on meeting the needs of your baby through an environment that allows babies to move around freely.
- We want your child to grow into their developmental stages through providing a rich environment, which promotes a nurturing and caring atmosphere.
- Our goal is to meet the needs of your child through using the creative curriculum that allows children to grow in to their stages of development.
- Our program is regulated through parental and teacher communication to keep parents abreast of their child’s growth and development.
- Our program is built upon children developmental stages of socialization, self confidence, and sparks of curiosity development.